THEOLOGY OF THE BODY FOR TEENS FOR A NEW GENERATION
YOU: Life, Love, and the Theology of the Body
- This program cuts through the noise and introduces you to the truth about your body, your sexuality, and your unique call to love.
- You will learn the Theology of the Body and how to live in authentic freedom, love, and happiness.
- It provides the tools to navigate challenging topics, including gender, pornography, and same-sex marriage.”
- You will learn what healthy relationships look like and how to live a life of sacrifice and discipleship.
- Filmed on location all over the world, the program features teens as well as respected Catholic leaders.
- It addresses, head on, many of the issues teens are already exposed to via entertainment media, societal pressures, and their own interactions with each other.
- A program for Catholic teenagers based on Saint John Paul II’s revolutionary Theology of the Body that helps them understand the significance of their sexuality, its purpose, and how this complements their call to greatness.
- Covers topics such as Identity, Gender, Love, and Chastity.
Discover Your Unique Call to Love!
Our High School Catechesis program meets the first Sunday of the month (Sept.-May) 6:00-8:15 pm at St. Mary Parish. Please contact our program director for registration and additional information.